Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection

Copyrite Warning

WARNING! King55614 and Gillans CP Blog is Copyrite!. This means you CANNOT take any pictures without permission! . If you see a picture you like ask for permission then credit my site with a clickable link to it. We will do the same for you

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Club Penguin Lighthouse Blackout Threory

 Hello Penguins! 


So you might already heard some rumours about  Shadow Ninjas coming soon, but is this real? How can Shadow Ninjas be here before Snow Ninjas? That doesn’t even make sense… Good thing I have a few theories!
 
Do you notice a shadow behind Lighthouse? I think that it is Shadow Ninja. I think that there will be new journey for Shadow ninjas. Check out these images:
 


And Shadow Gem is possibly one in the middle:
  


(Credit to Club Penguin Fun By Miki258)



 Thanks for looking Please leave some comments and let me know

-Gillan  

No comments:

Post a Comment