Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection

Copyrite Warning

WARNING! King55614 and Gillans CP Blog is Copyrite!. This means you CANNOT take any pictures without permission! . If you see a picture you like ask for permission then credit my site with a clickable link to it. We will do the same for you

Friday, August 19, 2011

Club Penguin Home Page Re-design

I LOVE the NEW Club Penguin Home page design. It looks almost like the Video BUT some other penguin are in the design and Cadence is there too.
Hang on a second. When I was looking at it Something interesting caught my eye. A typo
As you can see it's decorated for the Puffle party? LOL Another bug that needs fixing. What do you think of the new design? I think it's very cool. What about you? 
-King55614


No comments:

Post a Comment